15 June 2020: Update for PPTR 2020 Call for Abstracts Thank you to all for your feedback and patience as we took some time to determine how to proceed with PPTR 2020. As we continue to monitor all developments with the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to proceed with the first ever virtual PPTR2020 (vPPTR2020). Abstract submissions start on Monday June 15th, 2020 and will be accepted until August 15th, 2020. All guidelines for abstract submissions are given below as well as during submission of an abstract at the portal below. For any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All upcoming updates for PPTR 2020 will be sent to the PPTR 2020 email list and posted to both our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed.
24 April 2020: Update for PPTR on Call for Abstracts Thank you to all for your continued interest in PPTR 2020 in these unprecedented times. On March 12, 2020 an email was sent to the PPTR 2020 email list and posts were made to our Facebook site and Twitter feeds. These announced that we are delaying the decision on the next steps for the conference until early May 2020. We are monitoring all developments with the COVID-19 pandemic and looking for the best means to move forward. If you missed the March 12th email and would like to be added to the PPTR 2020 email list, email either myself Matt White email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be added to the list. All upcoming updates for PPTR 2020 will be sent to the PPTR 2020 email list and posted to both our Facebook Page and Twitter Feed. For abstract submissions, at this point we can say that once a decision is made on how to progress with the conference, there will be an update to the Call for Abstracts. This will be after May 1, 2020.
Subscribe to get regular updates about vPPTR2020 by emailing email@example.com
Abstract Submission Details
- Submission Open Date: June 15, 2020
- Submission Deadline: August 15, 2020
- Submission Deadline for Late Breaking Abstracts: August 28, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: August 30, 2020
- Please submit your 300 word abstract through the link provided below.
- Abstracts should be structured to contain the following headings: 1. Introduction, 2. Hypothesis/Hypotheses/Question addressed 3. Methods, 4. Results, 5. Conclusions. 6. Sponsors/Funding. Abstracts should mention, when applicable, there was an ethical approval for the study.
- Young Investigators can enter for one of the student awards, if they are within 5 years of receiving their terminal degree (e.g. MD, PhD, MSc etc.). They should indicate that they wish to be considered for the Young Investigators Award on the Abstract Submission portal.
- Delegates are encouraged to register early for vPPTR 2020 at the lower rate at this link but can register after the receiving the decision letter on their abstract submission after August 30th.
vPPTR 2020 Abstract Submission Portal: CLICK HERE