(June 15, 2020 – September 15, 2020)
(after September 15, 2020)
|Regular Fee||$200 CAD||$220 CAD|
|Emeritus Fee*||$150 CAD||$165 CAD|
|Young Investigator/Student Fee**||$120 CAD||$132 CAD|
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all online scientific sessions
- Conference materials including abstracts and posters
- Viewing of oral presentations; downloads of these presentations will depend on presenter choices
- Access to Sponsor and Exhibitor information sessions
- Access to Meet-and-Greet sessions with top scientists
- Guest Speakers, to be announced
*At the meeting in South Africa, it was decided that our Society will establish an Emeritus Member status, and that such members will have a reduced registration fee. This initiative has not been approved yet. Nevertheless, for this meeting, we have decided to provide a reduced registration fee for all actively participating retired members of our society.
**To qualify for the Young Investigator/Student registration fee you must have completed your terminal degree (e.g., PhD, MD, etc) within a 5 year period prior to the abstract deadline or you are currently registered as an undergraduate/graduate student as of Fall 2020 in a degree programme (e.g., BS, MS, PhD, MD, etc). A document of eligibility will be need to be uploaded during registration. For students the letter of recommendation is to be provided by your professor, supervisor or head of department.
Benefits of vPPTR 2020:
- Low cost for an international conference
- Ability to present during the same dates as originally planned for PPTR2020
- An opportunity to submit a symposia proposal for novel COVID-19
- An opportunity to submit an abstract over 2 months from June 15th until August 15th
Register for vPPTR 2020 HERE
Payment must be made through PayPal via the Oxford Abstract Registration Portal. Accepted Card Types include:
- PayPal Express Checkout
- American Express
- The deadline for advance registration for the lowest, early fee is September 15, 2020
- Participation is not guaranteed until there is a verification of full payment of the registration fee.
- Express intent of cancellation must be received in writing by e-mail or fax.
- Cancelation policy: 50% refund of the registration fee: until October 1, 2020, no refund after October 15, 2020
- The event programme may be subject to change.
- Payments will be refunded in full if the event should happen to be cancelled by the organizer. However, registrations remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
If you have any questions regarding your registration(s), please email email@example.com